Halloween is right around the corner! It’s important to know of the best and safest places to trick-or-treat! Keep reading for a list of some of the safe places and events where you can trick-or-treat in Greeley!
On October 19th from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm, you can dress up and head to Centennial Village (1475 A St. in Greeley) to trick-or-treat, play carnival games, go through a not-so-scary haunted house, and participate in a costume contest! Admission is $3.
This event happens in multiple places! Admission is free in both locations.
- Downtown to the 9th street Plaza on October 26th from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Franklin Middle School (818 35th Avenue in Greeley) on October 30th from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm for some free trick-or-treat fun!
A few places in town are hosting “trunk-or-treat” events, where you can trick-or-treat from car to car! Admission is free for all of these events.
- Northern Colorado Medical Center (1801 16th St. in Greeley) on October 22th from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- DoubleTree Hotel (919 7th St. in Greeley) in downtown Greeley on October 25th from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- First Congregational United Church of Christ (2101 16th St. in Greeley) on October 27th from 11:00 am-1:00 pm
- Weld County Garage (2699 47th Avenue in Greeley) on October 31st from 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Greeley also has lots of opportunities for fall fun this year! Here are just a few of them.
Northern Colorado Credit Union (located at 2901 S 27th Avenue in Greeley) is hosting its Fall Family Festival on October 26th from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm! You can head over for games, prizes, food, a jump house, and a photo booth! Admission is free.
Show off your Halloween costume, ice skate, and participate in a contest from 6:30 pm-8:00 pm on October 26th at The Greeley Ice Haus (located at 900 8th Avenue in Greeley)! Admission is $5.50 for those over 6+, $2.50 for those 5 and under! Skate rental is free if you’re in costume (if you’re not, it’s $2.50)!
Stay warm, stay safe, and have a happy fall!