What is the Dream Team K8 Program?
The Greeley Dream Team, Bella Romero, Chappelow and Winograd K-8 schools have partnered together to encourage students to stay in school, graduate from high school, and plan for a successful future. The program fosters confidence and motivation in its participants by pairing students with a Dream Team Advisor who provides one-on-one support and group activities. Upon completion of 8th grade, students will be eligible to enter the Dream Team Program in a Greeley-Evans High School.
- Meet one-on-one and in group settings with an Advisor to achieve program success.
- Activities include: academic advising, school and personal goal achievement, field trips, workshops, and much more.
- The Advisor will coordinate with parents to ensure positive success and program results for students and will provide a variety of community resources.
- Must be in grades 6th through 8th, a US citizen or an eligible non-citizen, income eligible, first generation—first in their family to earn a Bachelor’s Degree, attend a Greeley-Evans School District 6 target school.
- Community Foundation Littler Youth Fund
Become a Dream Builder Today