WHO WE SERVE:
- We served over 1,300 students in Greeley-Evans School District 6 in 2018-2019! (With our services expanding to Early College Academy, that number will exceed 1,350 in 2019-2020!)
- 93% of the students we serve are first-generation college-bound, meaning they are the first in their family to go to college.
- 81% of the students we serve are low income.
- In the last 18 years alone, we have provided our seniors with $445,600 in Dream Team Honors Scholarships!
- Every single one of our high school seniors graduated in 2019, giving us a 100% graduation rate!
- This year, in addition to our 18 Dream Team Honors Scholars, we had 3 Daniel’s Fund Scholars! The Dream Team Honors Scholarship is awarded annually to some of our graduating seniors to provide them with additional financial support in their first year of college. The Daniel’s Fund is a comprehensive scholarship for full financial funding in college. You can read more about it here.
- 76% of our recent class of graduating seniors chose to transition into college the first semester after they graduated from high school.
- Of all our alumni in 2018-2019 who were not yet set to graduate from college, 85% of them enrolled in another semester of college to take the next steps towards their degree.
- Our students received $850,000 in scholarships in 2018-2019!